Steffeff's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- NPR podcasts are music to my ears.
- Favourite movie
- Pride and Prejudice
- French, Espanol
- Favourite quote
- Bill: I find it's easier reading cyrillic upside down
- Interests and hobbies
- Playing outside, environmental stewardship, faith
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Make the world a better place. In many places, for many people, in many ways.
- Favourite book
- Anything in English I can get my hands on.
- My friends describe me as
- Idealistic, a little goofy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- My wedding day. It was the most amazing day, filled with friends, family, fabulous food, and some funky fun. Even better? The marriage has been just as great!
Recent Entries by Steffeff
Election Day - Nov 4, 2008
As you may have gathered by now bill and I generally travel without a strict agenda. but today is the first tuesday in november so we actually did have a goal = find a place to stay with cable and ...
Let's do the numbers - Jan 3, 2009
Amazing that it has been a month since we returned from our great bicycle adventure. The time has rushed by in a blur of unpacking and visits and friends and family and holidays and ....whew! A...
Who says Iowa is FLAT??? - Jun 21, 2008
Before we set off for Europe on a bicycle tour, we thought we better do a practice run first. So we decided to bicycle from my brother's home in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to my parents' home in New Palest...