Starkey's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Jazz, Rock, Alternative, 80's, Opera, Classical
- San Diego, California
- Favourite movie
- The Usual Suspects, Amelie, Memento, Sabrina, The Game
- Favourite quote
- The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
- Interests and hobbies
- Films, Sports (Chargers/Padres), Travel, Biking, Geocaching, Games, Music
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Blue Like Jazz, What's So Amazing About Grace?, The Life You've Always Wanted
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day I chose to follow Christ, my wedding day and the birth of my kids.
Recent Entries by Starkey
Bungy & Glow Worm Caves - Aug 13, 2008
Today is bungy day. We woke up and had breakfast as we held back the excitement of jumping at 3pm. We decided to play outdoor mini golf which was across from the indoor mini golf since the weather ...
Queenstown and Wanaka - Aug 12, 2008
Both Queenstown and Wanaka were both beautiful towns. We woke up to snow in Wanaka which was really nice and then headed down to Queenstown. Queenstown is more popular with the Skiers and a larger ...
The Glaciers & Wanaka - Aug 11, 2008
Glaciers were amazing but I only have photos of Fox Glacier up. I'll add Franz Joseph photos when back in the states. Spent most of the day driving and viewing Glaciers. Very nice drive but quite l...