Sqrrlgrrl414's Traveler Profile
- Ecoconsultant and PhD Candidate
- Favourite music
- Waconia, MN
- Favourite movie
- Stranger than Fiction
- English and Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- Nature, outdoors, birding, gardening
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Get married and have a family...
- Favourite book
- Murakami, Harry Potter, Tom Robbins, Katharine Kerr
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing and friendly...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being alive and able to travel to places like Costa Rica and Australia!
Recent Entries by Sqrrlgrrl414
Hobart start... - Oct 6, 2007
I think we started in hobart... picked up the caravan and headed out...
Up North, fishing, family, and friends... - Aug 10, 2007
Began with a family bbq which was great to see all the rellies again, then went up North for dad's birthday to Gunflint Pines resort, very nice... then back for bbq with the high school crew, on to...
Chi-town, freaky storm, cuban flavours - Aug 23, 2007
we were supposed to go to red sox white sox game but it was a freakin' green thunder sideways rain storm, so Kirsten Scott Craig and I went to a lovely Cuban restaurant instead and had some great f...