Spo_rt's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Billy Bragg
- English sort of (Australian), German (school child version), and enough to get by in Italy, France, Slovenia, Vietnam, Greece, Turkey, Cambodia and Laos
- Favourite quote
- Blue and green should never be seen except upon a fairy queen
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Have nothing but champagne for breakfast
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Billy Bragg asking what songs I wanted to hear in his tour of nice places near Ghent;
Recent Entries by Spo_rt
Still call Australia home - Jun 10, 2010
We wake up to breakfast and a the view of dawn over the Blue Mountains. A clear winters day. We landed and walking up the race, hearing an Australian accent over the PA was a bit of a shock. Nasal....
The world biggest shed again, with Yummi Tang - Jun 9, 2010
We arrived at Beijing mid morning and had about 5 hours on the stop over. A bit of a pain, but we thought we could find somewhere half decent to hang out. Turns out there isn’t much, and what...
To the airport, Dresden to Frankfurt - Jun 8, 2010
After a sleep of expectation, we woke up before the alarm. It was light outside already and we were up and packing, sorting what went where and what was going home with us or via post. At 7.30, ...