Somasized's Traveler Profile
- English and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's life.
- Interests and hobbies
- Teaching, volunteering and exploring our world
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Love and be loved
- Favourite book
- On the Road
- My friends describe me as
- A little different
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Teaching a dyslexic boy how to read.
This site contains great info including reports from previous volunteers. They desperately need your help. Having spent time there I can promise that 100% of the donations go directly to the animals :)
Recent Entries by Somasized
Gan Bei!!! - Aug 30, 2009
My head is threatening to explode, my stomach is in knots and I stink like a dirty ashtray, but I couldn't be any happier about it. Last night was the reason I came to Shanghai. I met up with a fam...
The Light of the World - Jan 15, 2010
When I arrived in Santa Cruz I was exhausted. My night in Cochabamba had been terrible and the bus journeys trying. All I wanted was a quiet place to sleep and recover. I was met at the bus station...
A Slight Change of Plans - Nov 23, 2009
Well I have officially let the blog go astray. Sorry. I promised I would be better about it. I will attempt to write more in the future. Let's get caught up, shall we? When I arrived in Bolivia ...