Soloflyer's Traveler Profile
- art student
- Bacolod City, Philippines
- English, French, Filipino
- Interests and hobbies
- TRAVEL! scuba diving, surfing, reading (constantly), art and design
- One thing I want to do before I die
- to see the rest of the world
- Favourite book
- D!rty French: Everyday Slang From "What's up?" to "F*%# off!"
- My friends describe me as
Recent Entries by Soloflyer
Rendezvous avec un ours - Jul 7, 2010
Today was my last day with Freddy, and that morning after I bid him goodbye, I went to drop off my bags back at Gare de Lyon while I spent the day exploring. Tonight, I move on to meet the most int...
World Cup match in the Champs de Mars - Jul 6, 2010
After a long night out, I had to get up as early as 6:30 am, as my host, Freddy, was leaving for work and I couldn't stay at his flat alone. Understandable, considering we have never met before and...
So begins my first experience with Couchsurfing - Jul 5, 2010
I slept for less than the required eight hours and the excitement of finally heading to my favorite city was to blame. I got up extra early as well as Didier was dropping me off at Marseilles St. C...