Solarmoxie's Traveler Profile
- International Program Development in Simple Solar Technologies
- Favourite music
- Anything but Country
- Favourite movie
- The Big Lebowski, True Romance, Natural Born Killers
- English, French, some Spanish & short but interesting conversations in a few African lanugages
- Favourite quote
- Not all who wander are lost.
- Interests and hobbies
- Running, biking, camping, hiking, cheese, wine, solar stuff and travel travel travel.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Where There Is No Doctor
- My friends describe me as
- A pain in the ass.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every single one.
Recent Entries by Solarmoxie
Labor Day Lunch, Walk & BBQ - Sep 4, 2011
Lloyd's brother Neil & his wife came over & Marni made a scrumptious deli buffet for lunch... after which we went for a long walk at the Tacoma something or other open space, which was very...
Fun Run & Beer Fest! - Sep 3, 2011
And now for the main event(s)! The G-household woke up early to go on a 2-mile Over The Narrows Fun Run ~ & fun it was!! I was so impressed by all the girls running the majority of the race,...
Steamers, Run & Yoga - Sep 2, 2011
Today was a lovely lunch on the water @ a cute little place called Steamers, where we sat outside in the absolutely stellar weather. What a treat! Did I say I like it here?? I took a run in the ...