Snowinsenegal's Traveler Profile
- Fulbright Researcher
- Favourite music
- All Kinds
- Lewiston, Maine
- Favourite movie
- Monsoon Wedding
- Wolof, French, working on Hindi and Marathi
- Favourite quote
- Dance often
- Interests and hobbies
- Dance, art, soccer, camping/hiking and climbing trees
- Favourite book
- The Red Tent
- My friends describe me as
- Passionate and open-minded
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had many amazing moments from Maine to Alaska. I can't choose just one because all together they make an amazing 30 years.
Recent Entries by Snowinsenegal
India goodbye - Jun 26, 2014
In case you were wondering if my mother ever finally made it…she did and the time has flown by! I am lucky to have such a courageous mother and we’ve been through a lot in these past fe...
It all works out somehow... - May 11, 2014
Where do I begin? You must all understand that writing a blog is difficult for me. I'm not a journalist so it does not come easy for me to sit down and type. So my apologies for yet another delay. ...
Termeric Fingers - Feb 8, 2014
Ok so I'm not so far behind…well ok a least a month behind. My apologies and really dear friends and family, I don’t know where to begin. My friend Carol during her visit to India in 20...