Smonty1's Traveler Profile
- Lab assistant, student, canvasser
- Favourite music
- Anything that is upbeat and fun!
- Favourite movie
- Madagascar 1 and 2, Emperor's New Groove, Rio
- English, Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- Hiking, science, bird watching, kayaking, ect.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Step foot on every continent!
- Favourite book
- Hunger Games
- My friends describe me as
- Outdoorsy and fun-loving!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Getting the opportunity to swim with whale sharks in Mexico!
Recent Entries by Smonty1
Jungle Remedies - Feb 25, 2013
After my terrible accident in Baños my plans have all been adjusted to work with my new crippled state. Currently! I do not have the ability to bend my left arm and use of my right arm is very limi...
Back in Valpo - Dec 1, 2012
Today I returned to Valparaiso for the day with Jaye. She has not been and was wanted to go, but she wanted someone to accompany her because Valparaiso has a reputation for being rather dangerous. ...
Town Trekking - Nov 27, 2012
So I have just returned home form my trip to the Lake District, and let me just say, it was a wonderful weekend vacation from the big smoggy city of Santiago. And although Sunday's adventure to Par...