Skcoll's Traveler Profile
- SK = Quantity Surveyor, Gill = Credit Analyst, Calluna and Baahli = Sheep
- SK = Glasgow :( But Really From the Island Of Coll, Gill = Dublin, Calluna = Masham, Baahli = Wales
- Between us..... English, OK Spanish, a little Irish, OK French, a little German, a little Gaelic, someJapanese and Vietnamese phrases!!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- My friends describe me as
- Mad, Eccentric, Odd, Clever, Kind, Generous, Sheep......
Recent Entries by Skcoll
Meet The Intrepid Travellers - Oct 31, 2004
Gillian Gillian was a 60s girl - but only just. Born in 1969 she grew up on Kilbarrack Road on the North Side of Dublin. After her Irish Education she left to further her career in London. Never re...
Nuwara Eliya : Colonial Trains, Thermals & Tea - Dec 30, 2008
Day 7 : Tuesday 30th December 2008 Kandy, Sri Lanka - Nuwara Eliya Wow - amazing Tuna Curry Breakfast for me......might try that at home! We're heading into the hills today. We taking a scenic trai...
Hortons Plains, Worlds End; Yala & Leopards - Dec 31, 2008
Day 8 : Wednesday 31st December 2008 Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - Tissamaharama (Yala) We're up early to start our walk - we took a poor packed breakfast to eat along the way. There was frost on the c...