Sioux1961's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- All types of music
- Favourite movie
- Sound of Music - The Notebook - Dirty Dancing
- Australian English
- Favourite quote
- Life is not a dress rehearsal
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel - Concerts - Reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit &/or fly over Antarctica
- Favourite book
- Too many to list - Maeve Binchy - Deen Koontz - Jodie Picoult - Jean Plaidy
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing on top of an active volcano
Recent Entries by Sioux1961
Down and Out in Beverly Hills - Jan 13, 2013
after a leisurely breakfast, (getting quite used to these late mornings), we set off exploring. first stop Beverly Wilshire hotel, (pretty woman), not as big or imposing as you would think from the...
Be sure to wear flowers in your hair - Jan 4, 2013
Our first day here and San Francisco really turned on a great day for us. Left the hotel about 9 and got back about 10.30, walked for miles and miles. First thing walked the length of the waterfro...
Dams and Ditches - Jan 9, 2013
Up early for 6.15 pickup, out to tour operators office for checkin and sorting into buses for the day, then we were off on our way. On way went through Henderson where Tom Selleck, Debbie Reynolds,...