Sinfm's Traveler Profile
- Operations manager
- Favourite music
- Minimal techno, Progressive house, Electro & Dubstep
- Favourite movie
- Berlin Calling, The Crazies, Goodfellas, It's all gone, Pete Tong.
- French & English
- Favourite quote
- Art is never finished, only abandoned.
- Interests and hobbies
- Songwriting, Music Production, Martial Arts, DJing, Blogging, Graphic Design, iPhoneography, Videogames
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Spend some time in Berlin
- Favourite book
- The Hobbit
- My friends describe me as
- a know it all geek
Recent Entries by Sinfm
A rough takeoff - Jul 21, 2015
I seem to be unlucky at airports. Once again our flight was delayed. We were supposed to be in Managua on the 19th which happens to be the day Nicaraguans celebrate the revolution. We would of arri...
The end is nigh - Jan 6, 2013
The last day in Bangkok we spent shopping at the Weekend Market. I bought a pair of authentic Thai swords. After Shopping, we went back to check in to our room, shower and went to Kao Shan road...
Leaving the Islands - Jan 5, 2013
This morning we had breakfast then swam in the ocean. Afterwards, we checked out of our room and had some free time till 1:30pm. We took a boat ride back to the mainland, bus ride to train stati...