Silberregen's Traveler Profile
- WI-Dipl. Ing. ...still don't know why I did that...
- Favourite music
- Alternative, Rock, Emo, Ska, Crossover, Britpop, less mainstream
- Strausberg, Germany
- Favourite movie
- Erbsen auf halb 6, Bandits, Center Stage, die fabelhafte Welt der Amelie, Chocolate, ...
- German, English .. maybe some more to come one day
- Favourite quote
- Lieber stehend sterben als knieend leben.
- Interests and hobbies
- Art in every way, Dance, my Guitar, the www, Games
- One thing I want to do before I die
- find a true love and do a rafting tour
- Favourite book
- Momo, The Little Prince, The power of NOW, The Secret
- My friends describe me as
- open-minded, crazy, naiv, talkative, one even called me gorgeous, anotherone said pure and real ******* direct contact: email@example.com *******
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- ..anyone who ever kissed in the rain, knows the whole meaning... ..it's over when it's over, what can I do about it..
I just enjoyed the background.
Student till I die.
ICQ around the world.
My blogpage about England.
Weltreiseforum - Everything you need to know for a worltrip!
The best page I found so far for a worltrip.
All you need to know about Thailand
Backpackers in Thailand - Was man tut und was man lieber lassen sollte.
Facebook has got me!
Since everybody is hooked on to facebook, i might as well follow.
We four could write a book out of these great diaries!
We four could make a book out of that great diary!
We four should write a book out of this great diary!
He writes his experiences in a very special way. His photos are wicked!
Searching for a couch to sleep, join here!
Rieke's blog about her experiences in China.
Wicked pictures, cause Jan has an eye for stuff that's good.
Recent Entries by Silberregen
Hunting the Lord of the Rings - Nov 22, 2009
And, see where we are?? Recognizing the background? We are right in the scenery of the making of the Lord of the Rings. So fantastic!!!! ...
You can travel around the whole globe in two days! - Nov 17, 2009
You might not see anything, but that depends on you ;) I saw **** loads of cool things even though I only stayed on one airport after the other. Met some really nice people! Some with real good...
The first day of my 2nd escape - Nov 16, 2009
Again it seems to be an escape from the inevitable. But somehow I actually think it's way more than that. In case you were wondering what special thing happened between the end of my last entry ...