Sierragirl's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- I listen to all music from around the world! !!!
- Favourite movie
- Amelie and Antonia's Line
- English and forever working on Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe. ~Anatole France
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling Telemark Skiing and All Outdoor Adventures
- Favourite book
- Prodigal Summer, Tales of a Female Nomad
- My friends describe me as
Recent Entries by Sierragirl
Looking for kangaroos - Oct 16, 2009
Road trip to Murramurrang for a weekend spent with the Kangaroos and beautiful ocean water.
Tassie Day 3....Bay of Fires - Oct 22, 2009
Arrived mid morning to a beautiful seaside town. We went on to find the hostel that would house us for the night before setting off to find the Bay of Fires. As Wikipedia describes it, the Bay of...
Cascades de Montezuma - Nov 2, 2002
Started in San Jose and drove to the Peninsula then we hit 70 miles of rough off roading.....crossing a deep river with the rental car to finally be able to swim in the river of the Montezuma water...