Sidne's Traveler Profile
- Associate Professor
- Favourite music
- Beatles. A new band I like is Franz Ferdinand.
- Favourite movie
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- English and a little Russian, French, Kiswahili, and Vietnamese
- Favourite quote
- Perhaps you can't say 'yes' to every opportunity that comes along. But if you say 'no' to every opportunity, you're going to have a very boring life.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel and technology
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit every amazing place in the world.
- Favourite book
- Too many to name. I just finished reading Emma's War.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The most amazing place I've ever visited is Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
Recent Entries by Sidne
I'm on the 9th floor of an Internet Cafe... - May 18, 2008
in Shibuya in Tokyo... Yes, that's right. Internet Cafes here have 9 floors (actually I think it has 10 floors). I have my own little cubicle with a padded chair and everything. Oh yeah, and I'm tr...
An Evening at a Football Match - Jun 4, 2007
Su-o-mi! Su-o-mi! Maali! Maali! Maali! For 90 minutes on Saturday night I was yelling for the home team, the Finnish country team playing against the Serbs. The match was held in the Olympic Stadiu...
"Crisis" in Stockholm Over and a Party on a Ferry - Jun 2, 2007
Well, the crisis was finally over on Monday afternoon. After herding students around and rounding them up as they arrived one by one everyone including the other professor finally made it by Monday...