Sianeth's Traveler Profile
- Sports Scientist
- Favourite music
- Brand New, The Cure, Anti-Flag, Pennywise, Metallica... punky kinda stuff.
- Guildford, Surrey
- Favourite movie
- American History X, Battle Royale, Blood Diamond
- English, and erm, GCSE French, aka un peu
- Favourite quote
- At the moment it is "Talent, genius and education - these are nothing without perseverance"
- Interests and hobbies
- Sport and adventure. Then reading, doing handstands, and sleeping under the stars.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- ... never say never...
- Favourite book
- Schindler's List, Four Corners by Kira Salak
- My friends describe me as
- generally composed, but ultimately... who knows.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being born, that has to be number one, right...
Recent Entries by Sianeth
Travel Blogs by Sianeth