Shyoungstr's Traveler Profile
- Traveling the world
- Favourite music
- Dave Mathews Band, hip-hop, salsa
- English, Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- Road cycling, yoga, running, salsa dancing, traveling
- Favourite book
- Eat, Pray, Love
- My friends describe me as
- Energetic, active, fun, adventurous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Participating in my first Aids Lifecylce.
Recent Entries by Shyoungstr
A Day with Thami and a Lesson in Negotiating - May 23, 2011
We were looking forward to today. We arranged for a full day of Fez with Thami or as some call him, Hez a person who has visited Mecca. We met Thami yesterday at the restaurant; he came by quickly ...
FCB Wins the Championship Finals - May 28, 2011
Today consisted of moving my bags over to Elspeth's place and then spending a large part of the day coordinating my flight to Mallorca and a trip to Egypt. Still under the weather, I grabbed a b...
Ancient Egypt History Lesson-Part 1 - Jun 5, 2011
Nasser the guide greeted me in the lobby at 9:00AM as planned, after I tasted the breakfast buffet. He wasted no time giving me facts about Egypt, starting with the peculiar Nile River the only riv...