Shiiuga's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- All sorts really. Mostly rock/punk.
- Favourite movie
- The Crow, Sin City, Platoon, American History X
- English, French
- Interests and hobbies
- i enjoy reading, music, gaming, the usual really.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See a lot more of the world.
- Favourite book
- The Man in the High Castle by Philip K Dick or Night Watch by Terry Pratchett
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Driving around the Nurburgring at what felt like breakneck speeds but probably was more like 50mph.
Recent Entries by Shiiuga
The End Complete III: Green and Pleasant... - May 3, 2011
Yes I know the title of the post refers to the song Jerusalem, which is about England, and this post is being written in Wales, but I flew in to England, kay? The flight over from Brussels was l...
The End Complete II: Last Stop! - Apr 29, 2011
My experience of Brussels prior to this trip was exceptionally limited. As a 10 year old I spent approximately thirty minutes waiting for a change of train on my way from Paris to Amsterdam with my...
The End Complete I: In Bruges... - Apr 27, 2011
I left Amsterdam and made my final border crossing before home in to Belgium. I arrived in Bruges via Antwerp. The original plan had been to do Brussels first and then finish in Bruges but due to a...