Shawhans's Traveler Profile
- Habberdasher and bon vivant.
- Favourite music
- Mostly electronic of all kinds.
- Dog, Cat and some Raccoon
- Favourite quote
- "...the immortal words of Socrates - 'I drank what?'"
- Interests and hobbies
- Him: Biking, DJing, reading, food, tech, stuff. Her: Tea, music, fashion, food/cooking, stuff.
- Favourite book
- A blank one with lines in it.
- My friends describe me as
Recent Entries by Shawhans
Van Gogh and Don't Stop - Sep 17, 2009
Provence had cast a long shadow of "can't wait" on our travel plans for awhile. This is the land of Vincent Van Gogh's olive groves, sunflowers and starry nights. The inspirations for his magnifice...
French Riviera Loungin' - Sep 14, 2009
As much as we enjoyed Venice and Cinque Terre, we were really looking forward to getting back to France. The language advantages for us not withstanding, France just functions better than Italy. It...
Monterosso Dreaming - Sep 7, 2009
Kilometers-wise the drive from Manarola to Monterosso isn’t much, but in the category of twists and turns on tiny roads with fast cars and bikes around corners it excels. To top it all off it...