Shaunna's Traveler Profile
- for now, Communications Maintenance Technician
- Favourite music
- Anything that fits the mood, usually Soul, Folk, Indie type music...
- Mobile, AL
- Favourite movie
- Eternal Sunshine of A Spotless Mind, The Pianist, Closer, Under the Tuscan Sun, Garden State, My Life Without Me, Serendipity, Motorcycle Diaries...and many many more
- English, some Spanish, and learning Arabic
- Favourite quote
- "There is nothing like returning to a place unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered." ~Nelson Mandela
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, Traveling, meeting new and interesting people, reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Get my pilots license
- Favourite book
- Four Corners by Kira Salak
- My friends describe me as
- stubborn, independent, spontaneous, crazy (in a good way I hope!)...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Wow, I have no idea...I'll come back to this one
Recent Entries by Shaunna
Happy 30th - Oct 12, 2007
Drinking in Germany - Take Two. MUCH better than the first time! I was very responsible, yet not so productive. I still need to go back to Germany and see more of Germany than the bars. Hmm... Happ...
The rain had to come eventually... - Oct 8, 2007
Day 1 Hungover. Didn't leave the hotel room which is absolutely fine, because it's a sweet ass hotel room with ridiculously expensive and delicous room service. Tomorrow we will be productive. Day ...
Pordenone - Jul 15, 2008