Shanewilson's Traveler Profile
- Educational Administration
- Favourite music
- House, Pop
- Favourite movie
- Oh, so many.
- Poco Espanol & English
- Favourite quote
- We may live to 100, but if you don't travel, you only have a half life.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Outdoors, Study, Wine, Reading, Internet, Theatre
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live and work in either Latin America and/or Cambodia. Visit Antarctica. Visit the Taj Mahal with a soul mate.
- Favourite book
- The Atlas
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, Open-Minded, Caring, Friendly
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Professionally, graduating in the top 5% of Edith Cowan University for my Master of Business Administration. In travel, rekking the Incas in Peru; climbing the Great Wall of China; meeting the 100s of fantastic people; & lasting a year of travel.
Recent Entries by Shanewilson
Paris to Barcelona - Aug 4, 2006
I´ve finally made it to Spain... it has been my dream to come to this country for years and years... ever since I can remember. I have 4 nights in Barcelona (the weekend mind you!!!) and then 3 nig...
A fascinating insight - Jan 1, 2011
Happy New Year! I hope this year is the best yet for all reads this. I continue to be blessed by being able to travel and hope to do more of this in year 2011 with trips to the Eastern States in Ap...
An Exquisite City - Dec 27, 2010
I have found a European city I could easily call home for an extended period of time. Barcelona has all the ingredients of an exquisite city (even in the winter) and I'm sure to return here man...