Sggossett's Traveler Profile
- Peace Corps Volunteer
- Favourite music
- all of it!
- Favourite movie
- Casablanca, Forgetting Sarah Marshall
- English, Kiswahili
- Favourite quote
- Surely you can't imagine they don't dance
- Interests and hobbies
- I love dancing, cooking, entertaining, and working with kids.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as many places as possible
- My friends describe me as
- Trustworthy and willing to try anything
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being included in a Masai ceremony and taught to dance like a proper Masai woman. This experience was made richer by not knowing whether or not I had accidentally gotten married.
I am a Peace Corps Volunteer posted in Swaziland. I live in the rural community of Ekutsimleni and work in the local preschool and primary school. At least I do when they are open!