Sggossett's Traveler Profile
- Peace Corps Volunteer
- Favourite music
- all of it!
- Favourite movie
- Casablanca, Forgetting Sarah Marshall
- English, Kiswahili
- Favourite quote
- Surely you can't imagine they don't dance
- Interests and hobbies
- I love dancing, cooking, entertaining, and working with kids.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as many places as possible
- My friends describe me as
- Trustworthy and willing to try anything
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being included in a Masai ceremony and taught to dance like a proper Masai woman. This experience was made richer by not knowing whether or not I had accidentally gotten married.
Recent Entries by Sggossett
From Christmas to April Fools - Apr 4, 2012
April 3, 2012 A new blog, finally! I bet you thought it would never happen but here we are. The new year has brought a whirl wind of change and upheval. I was trying a new method to keep up with...
Baby steps (and teeth) - Aug 1, 2012
In my last entry I told you about a remarkably good week that I had at the beginning of the month. Sad to say the 2 weeks that followed were remarkably terrible. I've been stuck at sight, sick, bit...
They're HERE! - Jul 14, 2012
I have been having one of those great weeks where I really remember why I wanted to be in the Peace Corps. Things are working, slowly but surely, and I've had some really joyful moments lately. It ...