Sfrtw's Traveler Profile
- Both of us formerly in the wireless industry
- Favourite music
- Frank: Music? I rather snowboard. Shari: Anything Cuban, dancehall, reggaeton and trance works for me too.
- Frank's from Germany , Shari's from Hawaii
- Favourite movie
- Frank: Lord of the Rings of course! Shari: Anything with food and love--- how's 'Like Water for Chocolate'?
- Frank: German of course! Shari: English with a spitterling of Spanish and Japanese (sukoshi dake)
- Favourite quote
- When I die, I want to die like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car.
- Interests and hobbies
- Frank: Motorcycling, snowboarding, and anything else that allows me to go really really fast. Shari: Eating, Dancing, and more Eating
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Frank: Travel the world and publish a book Shari: Discover a way to eat anything I want and not gain weight
- Favourite book
- Frank: Any kind of travel book with really cool pictures. Shari: I rather read magazines with pretty pictures
- My friends describe me as
- Frank: I'm a really nice guy, that likes to go really really fast. Shari: I live to eat
Recent Entries by Sfrtw
Some R&R in paradise - Apr 13, 2008
We finally reached Hawaii our last stop on this trip! We spent a lot of time just relaxing, hanging out with my family, eating out & then going to the gym and doing some touristy sightseeing as...
Nick's Birthday Bash - Apr 11, 2008
We booked a flight to Las Vegas for the weekend to celebrate Nick's (Shari's brother-in-law) birthday. Happy Birthday Nick! It was a double celebration for also graduating from college. Congratulat...
Townhouse troubles and snowboarding - Mar 28, 2008
This is just a quick update. Unfortunately we needed to get back to Seattle to work on Shari's townhouse problem. We spent a couple weeks hiring an engineer to do some investigating and also get co...