Semi-backpacker's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Bachata, Salsa, Hip Hop, Pop/Rock
- Bronx, NY
- Favourite movie
- The Last Kiss
- Spanish and English
- Favourite quote
- "The greatest adventure is to live the life of your dreams." Oprah
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Travel Writing, Travel Planning - you get the picture!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel and write about every continent - including Antarctica (I'll risk the frost bite!)
- Favourite book
- The Alchemist and The Fearless Traveler
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Climbing to the top of Moon Valley in the Chilean Desert, watching the sunset, and then proceeding to run down the sand dune!
Recent Entries by Semi-backpacker
Camelback - May 3, 2009
Camelback in May...blog entry coming soon. Just wanted to post the pictures.
Thirty minutes at the Grand Canyon - Feb 19, 2008
MY BROTHER LEFT THE SNOW BEHIND...OR SO HE THOUGHT I warned my brother that it had been snowing in Northern Arizona, but that piece of information did not change his mind. He wanted to see the Gran...
Hiking with my brother - Feb 18, 2008
BIG SISTER SHOWS OFF THE BEST OF THE SOUTHWEST My younger brother, who I still see as a sporty twelve year old from way back when, but is actually a grown man of twenty-six these, came to visit me ...