Seankervin's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Cedar Rapids, IA
- Favourite movie
- Where do I start...
- Favourite quote
- Enjoy life. This is not a rehersal.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, snowboarding, scuba, everything outdoors.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- There is a very long list...
- Favourite book
- Too many to list.
- My friends describe me as
- Crazy for doing these trips...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every moment is amazing in its own way.
Recent Entries by Seankervin
Paragliding in the Andes - Sep 19, 2008
Today's adventure was paragliding in the Andes. Paragliding is a combination of hang gliding and sky diving. The glider looks like a big parachute but has the agility, speed, and flight ability...
NationalGeographic.com chose one of my photos!! - Dec 8, 2008
I'm jumping ahead here a bit to a story from Antarctica, but I need your help. There was a guy named Ross from NationalGeographic.com on our ship (he was just on vacation). At the end of the expedi...
Driving to the end of the road. - Nov 25, 2008
In my last entry, I went to the official "End of the Road" in Tierra del Fugo National park, but any cursory examination of map clearly shows a road that goes at least 75 miles further south-east ...