Seankervin's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Cedar Rapids, IA
- Favourite movie
- Where do I start...
- Favourite quote
- Enjoy life. This is not a rehersal.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, snowboarding, scuba, everything outdoors.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- There is a very long list...
- Favourite book
- Too many to list.
- My friends describe me as
- Crazy for doing these trips...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every moment is amazing in its own way.
Recent Entries by Seankervin
Paragliding in the Andes - Sep 19, 2008
Today's adventure was paragliding in the Andes. Paragliding is a combination of hang gliding and sky diving. The glider looks like a big parachute but has the agility, speed, and flight ability...
Driving to the end of the road. - Nov 25, 2008
In my last entry, I went to the official "End of the Road" in Tierra del Fugo National park, but any cursory examination of map clearly shows a road that goes at least 75 miles further south-east ...
The end of the world - Tierra Del Fuego - Nov 23, 2008
Ushuaia is a beautiful little port town nestled at the base of black basalt mountains on the Beagle Channel on the Southern edge of Tierra del Fuego (the island that looks like the toe of a boot a...