Seal's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Anything that has a good beat and lyrics
- Queenstown .New Zealand
- Favourite movie
- To many to choose from, But docos are up there
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Surf Life Saving, Motorsport, Local culture
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Step on Every Continent and swim in every sea / ocean on Earth
- Favourite book
- An Atlas / National Geographic
- My friends describe me as
- A one of a kind bloke and mate
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being bitten by the travel bug, as constantly on the look-out for a new adventure and experience.
Got a list of places to visit and slowly ticking off the places one at a time but still got alot to go.
Recent Entries by Seal
Home Again - Aug 22, 2012
What a fantastic trip, but as always never long enough. Thankyou everybody who has followed my travels and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Now its back into the planning stages for the n...
Bring it on Singapore - Aug 21, 2012
What a flight, me this lovely girl from Paris who had been away in Tunisia for school holidays and was flying down to Singapore to spend 10days with her brother, but then just after take-off she ge...
C'est sanglante chaud ici - Aug 19, 2012
Today has been a absolute roasting day in Paris today with the mercury sitting on 34degrees with it topping out at 38degrees at the hottest point of the day Well it was out and about at sparrows...