Sd0744's Traveler Profile
- Travelling Geology Graduate
- Favourite music
- Anything other than Metal and Hip-Hop
- Poole, England
- English, but dubious French and German
- One thing I want to do before I die
- visit Antartica before the Ice melts
- My friends describe me as
- mad, unique, irritating, happy ......... anything really!!!!
Recent Entries by Sd0744
apple picking again - Apr 1, 2008
Welcome back to groundhog day, after an 18 days break, I find myself back at Kilmanagh Orc******* the outskirts of Hastings ready for another stint of apple picking. Forced back here due to a sever...
3rd Cricket Test between England & the Black Caps - Mar 22, 2008
After a week long excursion, I found myself back in Napier with my friends ready the deciding cricket game between New Zealand and England. However before the third test began we had a few free day...
Relaxing at the Bay of Islands - Feb 13, 2008
After a week long break in Auckland, I find myself back at the Bay of Islands, however this time I am only staying here for a few days in Paihia ensuring I complete all the activities I wanted to d...