Scottik38's Traveler Profile
- Ship Liaison Officer
- Favourite music
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
- Favourite movie
- Star Wars
- English, Russian
- Favourite quote
- Need of the many outweigh the need of the few
- Interests and hobbies
- Internet, Reading, Gardening
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Win tattslotto
- My friends describe me as
- Caring, Friendly,
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sailing to Vladivostok, Russia aboard a 106metre long 3 mast sailing vessel with 100 Russian cadets and 60 crew.
Recent Entries by Scottik38
The city of Sapareva Banya - Oct 29, 2008
Sapareva Banya (Bulgarian: Ñàïàðåâà áàíÿ) is a town in southwestern Bulgaria, part of Kyustendil Province. It is located at the north foot of the Rila mountain 15 km east of Dupnitsa. The town is k...
Hotel Ilievata - Sapareva Banya - Oct 28, 2008
Well this was a pleasant suprise. After trying many different hotels along the way to find that they were either closed for the winter, too expensive, or no internet, we finally came accross the Ho...
Rila Monastery - Oct 28, 2008
The Monastery of Saint John of Rila, better known as the Rila Monastery (Bulgarian: Ðèëñêè ìàíàñòèð, Rilski manastir) is the largest and most famous Eastern Orthodox monastery in Bulgaria. It is si...