Schwanman's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Nearly everything, but emphasis on Classical, Jazz, Classic Rock
- East Chicago, IN
- Favourite movie
- "Vertigo"; "It's a Wonderful Life"; "The French Connection" "Apollo 13"
- English, some Spanish, some German, a little Italian
- Favourite quote
- "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the places and moments that take our breath away."
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, History, Travel, Outdoor activities (golf, swimming, boating, hiking, etc.), Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Get back in touch with one or two people in particular. It's happened in one instance!
- Favourite book
- "On the Road" (Kerouac) also "The Old Man and the Sea" (Hemingway)
- My friends describe me as
- Friendly, curious, moody sometimes
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Several: Seeing the Grand Canyon; Experiencing absolute silence in the Mojave Desert; Hearing great music in the great cities of Europe; Meeting the great musician Leonard Bernstein.
Recent Entries by Schwanman
Life Is Good In Fairhope, Alabama - Jan 26, 2016
Hi, Everyone!<br clear="none"> Just a quick check-in here, actually from Perry, Florida, where we're spending the night. We left Fairhope, Alabama Tuesday morning after a terrific stay with our f...
Key West...What A Mix! - Jan 30, 2016
Hi From Key West, Florida!<br clear="none"> It's the end of a very long day and a half at the end of the road, U.S. Highway 1, that is...and at the southernmost point in the lower 48 states. Key W...
Oct 06, 2015 - Oct 6, 2015