Schwanman's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Nearly everything, but emphasis on Classical, Jazz, Classic Rock
- East Chicago, IN
- Favourite movie
- "Vertigo"; "It's a Wonderful Life"; "The French Connection" "Apollo 13"
- English, some Spanish, some German, a little Italian
- Favourite quote
- "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the places and moments that take our breath away."
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, History, Travel, Outdoor activities (golf, swimming, boating, hiking, etc.), Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Get back in touch with one or two people in particular. It's happened in one instance!
- Favourite book
- "On the Road" (Kerouac) also "The Old Man and the Sea" (Hemingway)
- My friends describe me as
- Friendly, curious, moody sometimes
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Several: Seeing the Grand Canyon; Experiencing absolute silence in the Mojave Desert; Hearing great music in the great cities of Europe; Meeting the great musician Leonard Bernstein.
Recent Entries by Schwanman
Pearl Harbor -- To Honor And Remember - May 9, 2015
Addendum -- 9/02/15 We've done some editing on this entry from its original form in order to update it. We've also included many shots from around Honolulu and Oahu that we didn't send while we ...
Hello From Hilo - May 11, 2015
Aloha Once Again! It's 8:30 Sunday evening. We left Honolulu this morning for Hilo on Hawaii, the Big Island. You may have heard about an earthquake here Saturday that was a magnitude 4.5, or s...
Ah...Napa And Sonoma! - May 14, 2015
Note: This entry was written after we returned from Napa and Sonoma.