Sbefera's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Jazz fusion, rap, blues, 80's-90's classic rock.
- Hibbing, Minnesota
- Favourite movie
- Raging Bull
- Favourite quote
- "He who hesitates is lost."
- Interests and hobbies
- Fitness, hiking, motorcycles, fine food and wine, art.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel to Alaska and back via motorcycle.
- Favourite book
- Moby Dick
- My friends describe me as
- Intelligent, inquisitive, loves adventure and accepts risk.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Helping in the birth of my son. Holding him, watching and feeling him take his first breath.
Recent Entries by Sbefera
To Calgary - Aug 14, 2008
The site just lost my entry. Too tired to re-type. Safe to say Glacier Park is awsome...but less people preferred. Serious ride tomorrow. OK. Updating. The camp aat Flathead Lake provided some good...
5 States and a Flaming Gorge - Aug 12, 2008
This was a long day. 700+ miles and none of it on a freeway. Started in Edwards, CO and went north to Steamboat Springs, then west to Utah. Visited the Dinosaur National Monument, and then traveled...
You're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy - Jul 31, 2008
It is almost 500 miles across Kansas from east to west. Not much to see. The highlight was Dodge City...home of "Gunsmoke"...the second longest running network TV series. Can you name the longest r...