Saraphilo's Traveler Profile
- Corporate slaves who dream of being everywhere else except our work cubicles
- English, Chinese, Malay except Money Talk
- Favourite quote
- "To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries." - Aldous Huxley
- Interests and hobbies
- My blog says it all
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Save a life
- Favourite book
- Lonely Planet
- My friends describe me as
- Globe throtter or travel freak who spent a fortune in travelling
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Safari in Kruger National Park
Recent Entries by Saraphilo
A Catalan Affair - Apr 12, 2011
Subway for brunch again. Barcelona is a heaven for shoppers like me. You'll see Zara, Mango, H&M, Sfera, Bershka and many other European brands along Passeig de Gracia. Both Zara and Mango orig...
A Rainy Day in Dublin - Apr 11, 2011
After brunch in Subway, we took a train from Tara Street station to Bray and Graystone. The journey passed through the scenic Dublin coast line, its beautiful but nothing compares to Garden Route i...
A Legend Was Born There, For Arthur! - Apr 10, 2011
Waking up hungry as we had only instant noodle last night. Went out in search of food only to find almost all the shop closed. Guess what? Sunday morning is church time... hungry people got to wait...