Sarahtravelling's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Varied.... Jazz, funk, psytrance, chilled, Ani, Tori etc etc
- Canberra Australia
- Favourite movie
- The Labyrinth
- English, Japanese
- Interests and hobbies
- Swimming, yoga, art, underwater hockey
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Retrain in natural therapies and complete a Fine Arts degree
- Favourite book
- Jitterbug Perfume -Tom Robbins
- My friends describe me as
- Zany, loud, bad-jokes, always feeding people, very uninhibited, silly
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- It's all pretty cool, but here are some high points: Giggling in a tent for 8 hours at a party in Oz, travels in Thailand, adventuring about Europe, caving in Budapest, naked swims in Croatia.... General ocean related fun!! Smiling with friends.....
Recent Entries by Sarahtravelling
Budapest again - Sep 8, 2006
After Eger came back here for another night before I headed back to Croatia for more beach time nd Rip to Slovakia for mountian time....
South Moravia with Dasa's family - Oct 14, 2006
A weekend at Dasa's parents place. Amazing fun. It was the end of harvest festival so we went along for the wine! Next day saw the festivities and had loads of fun. Men and women in costume dancing...
Cesky Kromlov - Sep 20, 2006
Wow! What a time here. Met up with Rip after a couple of weeks of doing our own thing, Fell in love with this beautiful town. Was told to go here because my mum saw a travel show on it. A quaint to...