Sarahbooth's Traveler Profile
- Stoke on Trent
- English, German and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Choose the hardest path. You'll regret it if you don't and if you fail at least you tried. Alison Hargreaves, mountaineer before she was killed on K2 in 1995
- Interests and hobbies
- running marathons
Recent Entries by Sarahbooth
John K's 160 - Apr 30, 2016
We'd agreed to support John Kynastan when he requested help on Facebook and Jon Steele let us of marshalling duties for the Hardmoors 160 weekend. Emails were swapped and a Sykpe call made to check...
123. Hardmoors Osmotherley 26.2 trail marathon - May 22, 2016
Hardmoors Osmotherley 26.2 trail marathon. 28.64 out of 4783.39 total miles (average 38.77 per marathon) 1,650m ascent<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:...
112. Hardmoors 160. - May 22, 2015
112. Hardmoors 160. 160 miles 4387.78 total miles. 5,751m ascent. 3,44 MPH 17.26 minute miles 46:54:39 2nd lady, 8th We were running the Hardmoors 160 because it was there to be run. We'd not...