Sarahbooth's Traveler Profile
- Stoke on Trent
- English, German and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Choose the hardest path. You'll regret it if you don't and if you fail at least you tried. Alison Hargreaves, mountaineer before she was killed on K2 in 1995
- Interests and hobbies
- running marathons
Recent Entries by Sarahbooth
Munroe bagging - Jul 30, 2014
Wednesday 30th17.74 miles6:11:584,459 feetSpittal of GlensheeWalked up Glen lochsieGlas Tulaichean 1051m MunroCarn an Righ 1029m MunroAllt Ghlinn Thaitneich back to SpittalDrove to Braemar<br style...
113. Hardmoors 26.2 Rosedale. - Jun 18, 2015
113. Hardmoors 26.2 Rosedale. 27.64 miles 4414.78 total miles 711m ascent 4.88 MPH, 12.18 minute miles 5:40:51 105th/130, The race started before we were out of the hall at Hutton Le Hole!!...
104. West Highland Way Race. - Jun 21, 2014
104. West Highland Way Race. 95 miles 3993.9 total miles. 4267 m ascent. 3.6 MPH 16.41 minute miles 26:24:29 101/157. 18th lady I walked the West Highland Way many years ago with friends a...