Sarahbooth's Traveler Profile
- Stoke on Trent
- English, German and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Choose the hardest path. You'll regret it if you don't and if you fail at least you tried. Alison Hargreaves, mountaineer before she was killed on K2 in 1995
- Interests and hobbies
- running marathons
Recent Entries by Sarahbooth
112. Hardmoors 160. - May 22, 2015
112. Hardmoors 160. 160 miles 4387.78 total miles. 5,751m ascent. 3,44 MPH 17.26 minute miles 46:54:39 2nd lady, 8th We were running the Hardmoors 160 because it was there to be run. We'd ...
Munroe bagging - Jul 30, 2014
Wednesday 30th17.74 miles6:11:584,459 feetSpittal of GlensheeWalked up Glen lochsieGlas Tulaichean 1051m MunroCarn an Righ 1029m MunroAllt Ghlinn Thaitneich back to SpittalDrove to Braemar<br style...
113. Hardmoors 26.2 Rosedale. - Jun 18, 2015
113. Hardmoors 26.2 Rosedale. 27.64 miles 4414.78 total miles 711m ascent 4.88 MPH, 12.18 minute miles 5:40:51 105th/130, The race started before we were out of the hall at Hutton Le Hole!!...