Samphilpott's Traveler Profile
- Public Relations and communications
- Favourite music
- All types
- Favourite movie
- The Kite Runner, Shawshank Redemption, Stars Wars 4, 5 & 6
- None :(
- Favourite quote
- For you a thousand times over....
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, sport, music, cinema, F1, reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- The Great Wall of China...the Earth from space!!!
- Favourite book
- The Kite Runner
- My friends describe me as
- Loyal, fun, independent and a free spirt
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Travelling to far & distant places, passing my driving test, gaining a degree, working as a journalist, being part of the Tour De France (London) 2007, becoming an aunty when my gorgeous niece Ellie-Mai was born, seeing Machu Picchu & the Great Pyramids
Recent Entries by Samphilpott
Bangkok 'Living the Thai Life' - 28 April - 5 May - Apr 28, 2011
Thursday 28th April Hurrah I am finally heading for Thailand, which is apparently known as 'The land of smiles'. I have wanted to come to Thailand for years. My friend Lucy has lived here for ab...
Journey home adios South America 6 Dec - 9 Dec - Dec 24, 2010
cafestrong>Monday 6th December Booked my bus to Cusco for 100 bolivianos about £10 back to bargain prices...will leave at 8.30am tomorrow morning and that gets me into Cusco around 6.30pm. I'...
Back to Bangkok & returning home 21-27 May - May 21, 2011
Saturday 21st May I flew with Bangkok Airways from Phuket - the airport is only 15 minutes from uncle Barrys'. Arrived with about half an hour to spare. Flew on an A320 - 160 capacity but proba...