Sammypenni's Traveler Profile
- Currently I am a student, but someday I hope to be a professional stage manager.
- Favourite music
- Anything, really; I have a pretty eclectic taste. As long as it is heavy metal, hillbilly country, or screamo, i'll like it.
- Favourite movie
- When Harry Met Sally, The Notebook, The Producers--if it will make me laugh or cry, I'll love it.
- Favourite quote
- "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." - Jesse Jackson
- Interests and hobbies
- Drawing, Singing, Arts & Crafts, and of course, eating!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Don't make me choose one!
- Favourite book
- It changes from day to day. Right now it's
- My friends describe me as
- One friend has told me that my aura's color is "pink." What does that mean to you? :)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I'm not sure, but I'm still in the beginning of my life. Maybe something amazing will happen to me while in Europe!
Recent Entries by Sammypenni
Tasty Tummy Treats in Trieste - Oct 14, 2012
Ah, Italy. Beautiful, beautiful Italy. Trieste was even better, since it also has Yugoslavian and Croatian influence. Here was what I had:
I Miss It So Much! - Dec 15, 2012
I was looking through some of my pictures from over the past three months. I can't believe I was in Europe for three months. In some of my pictures, it seems as though I cut and paste myself in som...
Is It Bad That I MIss Countries Just For The Food? - Nov 21, 2012
The top three countries whose food I miss (which were also my favorites, what a coincidence), in no particular order: 1) Italy (esp. Trieste) 2) France (esp. Paris) 3) Belgium (esp. Brugge) ...