Sam.bewitching's Traveler Profile
- Hospitality Professional
- Favourite music
- Pretty much everything, honestly, if you look at my iTunes there is a massive difference in styles and genres
- Favourite movie
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Brokedown Palace, Hideous Kinky, Pulp Fiction
- English, and a very small amount of French
- Favourite quote
- "Not a journey anymore. Not an outing or an interlude. Seeing the world; Not taking a trip, not traveling with a start and a finish, but living my life. Life is movement." - Paul Theroux
- Interests and hobbies
- I love travel, of course, and all my other interests luckily fit with that, Photography, reading, meeting new people, experiencing new things
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit all 7 continents
- Favourite book
- The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe - C S Lewis
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, Loud, Designated Photographer, Obsessed with New Zealand
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Either Skydiving, or actually managing to complete the Tongariro Crossing before the bus headed back to Taupo!!!
I am currently getting ready for my forth in 6 years, and this time I will blog my trip in real time rather than from home when I return.
New Zealand is my passion and so what better time than now to return, when I have nothing tying me down.
Life is for living afterall, not regretting what you haven't done, I'm not lucky to be taking this trip I wanted it, saw my goal and worked towards it (although I did cheat for this trip).
Who knows, we may meet on the road!
For my videos check out www.vimeo.com/sambewitching
Recent Entries by Sam.bewitching
Nelson and Abel Tasman - Aug 28, 2007
So a big travel day today. The first part was an early start from Christchurch leaving at 7am and getting on the Coast to Coast bus which was taking me to Greymouth over the Southern Alps as usu...
All Travel No Life lol - Aug 27, 2007
Today I left Mount Cook and headed back to Christchurch for the millionth time, its a good job that I like the place! I became slightly more annoyed at Intercity when I got on the bus, as I was ...
Aoraki - Aug 26, 2007
It was another early start today, this time to head North to Mount Cook a place I had never been before :) I thought this would have been one of the more scenic journey I would do, but it was pr...