Saltsage_dave's Traveler Profile
- Retired Military (Vietnam, Thailand, Okinawa, Philippines, Korea, Saudi)
- Favourite music
- Modern and Oldies some country.
- Virginia, grew up in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Favourite movie
- So many.
- English, a little Thai. (Sawadi)
- Favourite quote
- Takes a smart person to realize how dumb they really are.
- Interests and hobbies
- Making Travel DVD Movie/Slide Shows
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Been there done that.
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Good and funny person.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sitting in Space Operations Center as USAF Flight Director approving launch and control commands for Communication Satellites.
Northern Arizona, Page AZ, Glen Canyon Dam, Navajo Bridge, Clifs, North Rim Grand Canyon, Toroweap, Zion National Park, Las Vegas, and back to Phoenix.
Recent Entries by Saltsage_dave
Page to Navajo Bridge to Lee's Ferry to North Rim - Aug 7, 2007
Day 2, Tuesday, 07 Aug 2007: Left Page, AZ at 9:00 AM (after eating) Took the guided tour of Glen Canyon Dam. - Arrived at Marble canyon lodge over looking the Colorado River at 9:45 AM. We th...
Arizona Grand Canyon North Rim-Utah-Route 66 - Aug 6, 2007
"Strip Country" of Northern Arizona I believe the term "Strip Country" comes from the geographical strip of land at the northern most part of Arizona that, within Arizona, can only be accessed fro...
North Rim, Grand Canyon, TOROWEAP, and on. - Aug 8, 2007
Day 3, Wednesday: 08 Aug 2007: Left the Grand Canyon North Rim Lodge, Arizona at 11:00 AM. - Arrived Fredonia at 12:30 gassed up and ate. - Arrived at Pipe Springs Nat'l Mon. 2:30 PM. - - Left Pipe...