Rubyroy's Traveler Profile
- International Event and Meeting Planner, Montreal Professional Tourist Guide, Int.l Public Speaker
- Favourite music
- Anything good from anywhere around the world with particular likes to Arabic, Indian,Cuban, Italian music and Journey
- Favourite movie
- too many too choose from
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Egyptian Arabic,. Understand several others
- Favourite quote
- To travel is write your own story. My father
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, dancing, cooking, history, architecture, arts, public transportation biking, rollerblading, hiking, exploration of anything new
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn to speak Hindi .. working on it
- Favourite book
- Too many to name
- My friends describe me as
- Courageous, adventureous, unique, funny & very culturally aware, incredible memory
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I love to watch the sun rise and set near water. There is nothing more beautiful except perhaps a full moon near the sea. Some of the most beautiful sunsets have been on the Nile in Egypt. Most beautiful sunrise in Montreal. Full moon in the desert.
I am lucky to be from a very multicultural background both among my family but friends and colleagues. I have friends, colleagues and family that live in many countries on this globe whom I have been able to share in their daily lives and live locally.
In all of the below fields I free lance, independently and occasional work on short term contracts around the world. work as a Montreal Professional Tourist Guide in Montréal( working with media, business clients, conventioneers etc), A Travel Director (Oraganising and Planning Events, Meeting and Convention world wide of every type) An International Tour manager travel for leisure travelers, an International Public Speaker and Workshop Presenter on topics that include Cultural Awareness, Working with Media, Career Development. I am also a dance instructor.
I have also been a board member and president of an international organisation in the industry. The World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations. Prior to that I also was a board member and president with the Association Professinelle des Guides Touristique, chapitre de Montréal.
Needless to say travel has always been and will always be the blood that keeps my heart pumping regardless if it for work, study & leisure.
This blog is for myself, my freinds, family, colleagues, students who might be interesting in following my travels in my very local and unusual way.
If any body wants to have some honest suggestions I am more than happy to help.
Je peux assister en français. Posso autora in Italiano. Hablo en espanol. Kalimi Arabi, Pa skazatz Ruski izik....
Happy Adventers and thanks for visiting my blog.
Recent Entries by Rubyroy
Bedouin Day at the Dahab Festival Camel Races - Apr 21, 2012
The Dahab Festival in the Sinai, Egypt which takes place in April is not to be missed. Bedouin Day is a great day where you can have a Bedouin Breakfast, make Bedouin bread, have Bedouin tea. Chat...
Yagon is quite unique and a must!! - Feb 23, 2015
Two most important words to know.. because everyone says it Upon arrival ... you will hear this all the time Ming guh la ba: Hello Jay zu ding bade or just Jay zu... Thank you or thank ...
Holi Festival of Colours locally in Jaipur - Mar 27, 2013
Holy Jaipur March 27 2013 Blessings Homes In Jaipur After 38 days in Rajasthan.. I left Jaipur with bang.... a bang of colours and joy...!! I stayed an extra two days to celebrate Holi in ...