Rossport's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- broard spectrum
- Favourite quote
- whats his name
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, traveling ,fishing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- to follow in the foot steps of the Inca kings in Matchu Pitchu
- My friends describe me as
- slightly warped
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- To see the pyramids in Egypt and know my grand father was there in the 1915-1918 conflict
Recent Entries by Rossport
Foggy Vancouver - Oct 19, 2013
G,day All, Well after a nice trip back from Fantastic Victoria we have landed in Vancouver and are here till the 25th when we fly back home and our own bed, I won't bore you with day by day blow...
R&R in Toronto - Oct 2, 2013
G,day all, We headed into Toronto today and when we came down expecting to see a shuttle bus pick us up and take us to Toronto the surprise was on us as this Black dark window'd car showed up an...
The tranquil Vancouver Island - Oct 16, 2013
G,day All, Well what a trip it has been so far and we are on the last leg now, after we left Edmonton we stayed one night in Vancouver and caught the Bus to Vancouver Island and its capital Vic...