Rossport's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- broard spectrum
- Favourite quote
- whats his name
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, traveling ,fishing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- to follow in the foot steps of the Inca kings in Matchu Pitchu
- My friends describe me as
- slightly warped
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- To see the pyramids in Egypt and know my grand father was there in the 1915-1918 conflict
Recent Entries by Rossport
A quick trip To steamy Cairns - Nov 24, 2015
G,day All We are wandering again this time i decided that since we missed the final spirit of Queensland train trip which had the dinning car and bunk beds, we would give the new spirit of Queens...
Heading into the wilderness - Oct 26, 2015
G,day one and all, Today is the start of a 4night stay in a glamping place called Carnarvon Gorge,which is about 700 odd klm west of Brisbane. WE started out early and missed the peak hour rush ...
We are Off Again - Aug 5, 2013
G,day All, Nancy and myself and an a undisclosed Mascot are off again on Our last big trip, the money tree has finally run out but we will still be doing local trips in the future. The trip is...