Ronamoon's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Rock and Country
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory
- Favourite quote
- Mark Twain: "20 years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.
- Interests and hobbies
- 4WDrive touring, diving, canoeing, hunting.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel more
- Favourite book
- Two books: Longitude and Endurance
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Overlanding Africa & the Americas from south to north; Driving the Ice road north of Inuvik in Canada; Diving a sheer coral wall in gin clear water in the Coral Sea; Hunting in the swamps of the Okovango; Canoeing the Jardine River on Cape York.
Recent Entries by Ronamoon
Exploring Canada's Maritime Provinces - Sep 8, 2015
We crossed the US/Canada border from Calais in the US to St Stephen's in New Brunswick - oooh, I wish all borders were this simple, easy and quick! St Stephens, which is located on the confluence o...
From Texas to the most Eastern Point of the USA - Aug 20, 2015
After over 12 months spent wandering the west of North America over the last four years, we've just clocked up a few thousand miles travelling from the Mexico border to the Canadian border, but we'...
Travels in Mexico - Jun 27, 2015
We had travelled extensively through Mexico in 2011 when we had come up through South and Central America but had spent most of our time on the Baja Peninsula, which we loved. This trip we planned ...