Rolls's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- House, Classic Rock, RnB, Breakbeats, 80's Soul and rare Groove and Blue Grass
- Favourite movie
- Jean de Florette
- German, English
- Favourite quote
- " A Myth is a Moth's sister" (Arthur Stanley Jefferson aka Stan Laurel)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go into space
- Favourite book
- The Walrus and the Warwolf by Hugh Cook
- My friends describe me as
- Considerate, approachable, fun to be around but impossible when he's had a drink!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Ask me that one when I've finished my travels
Recent Entries by Rolls
So...back home to London and reality - Oct 22, 2008
So this is it. Back where I started from. Now I am back home with a heavy dose of reality. I think this is the hardest part of travel..readjusting to normality. But..on the other hand, it's great t...
Not long to go now...roll on August 1st - Jul 9, 2007
Trip prologue The departure date really is approaching mightily fast now. Most of my spare time at the moment is spent planning, organising and dreaming about destinations as well as driving mos...
Week 17 - La Fortuna to Panama city - Dec 1, 2007
Nov 23rd - La Fortuna to Monteverde & Santa Elena Cloud Forest Super early rise today and a quick free breakfast at the hotel and then headed into town to hire a bike. The mission today was...