Rodan44's Traveler Profile
- Automation Engineer
- Favourite music
- indie rock, punk, hardcore, emo
- California, USA
- Favourite movie
- A Clockwork Orange
- Favourite quote
- "I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." - Britney Spears
- Interests and hobbies
- travel, photography, music, history, regional cuisine
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Find a way to become immortal.
- Favourite book
- Cat's Cradle - Kurt Vonnegut
- My friends describe me as
- that guy still owes me 50 bucks!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my son.
My personal website containing the photo highlights of all my travels since 2002.
Recent Entries by Rodan44
Avukana Buddha Statue - Apr 29, 2007
After a brief couple hour nap at the hotel in Sigiriya, we drove northwest to the Avukana Buddhist Temple, home to the tallest Buddha statue in Sri Lanka. The massive stone Buddha statue stands 13 ...
Arrive Colombo Airport - Apr 29, 2005
We flew from Singapore to Colombo, the Sri Lankan capital, on Emirates Airlines. It was a late night flight, and we arrived around 3am. We had arranged for a car and driver for the entire trip in a...
Under construction for the 2008 Olympics - May 15, 2007
From Xi'an, we flew Air China to the capital city of Beijing. We stayed there 5 nights in a very comfortable serviced apartment near the popular shopping area of Wangfujing Street. On the first ful...