Robynexploring's Traveler Profile
- Health Professional
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Princess Bride and Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Very very very monolinguistic
- Favourite quote
- You can't know what you don't know...
- Interests and hobbies
- Singing, playing my flute, Irish music, riding my motorbike, eating great food, hanging out with my friends and family
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Not THE one thing, but one thing is to see a cuttlefish when I am diving... Simple but truly amazing.
- Favourite book
- Alice In Wonderland
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Seeing my son's face for the first time...
Recent Entries by Robynexploring
More Antarctic stories - Mar 17, 2013
So, the expedition leaders also took us to various research stations and expedition huts, old whaling stations, and abandoned sites as well. Some of the places we went to spoke of the enormous cha...
Antarctica - cold paradise - Mar 10, 2013
I am already back in Buenos Aires after the Antarctic leg of our travels. I cannot begin to explain the impact of Antarctica on me and just about every other one of the 130ish people on our gorgeo...
Start big adventures from little places - Mar 9, 2013
After a night to forget in a little almost backpacker-style accommodation, we were relocated to the more impressive Hotel Albatross situated just across from the wharf where the MV Expedition would...