Rob_jess's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- House, dance, hip hop, reggae, rock
- Favourite movie
- The Departed, City of God, Blood Diamond
- English, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "Once in a while it really hits people that the don't have to experience the world the way they have been told to." - Alan Keightley
- Interests and hobbies
- motorbikes, music, traveling, night life, fitness, food, drinking, diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Achieve a life less defined by working.
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Straight up
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So many to choose just one, but here are a few in no particular order: Iguazu Falls, Argentina. Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia. Machu Picchu, Peru. The Amazonas, Brazil, Peru and Colombia. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Paraty, Brazil, Boquete, Panama
I believe life needs to be random and unpredictable and I thought what better way to mix things up than to take the road less traveled with a year off to travel a less than orderly part of the world.
I enjoy trying new and unique things and thinking beyond the square, and I'm always looking to learn something new.
So stay tuned and enjoy the blog and plz leave comments.
Recent Entries by Rob_jess
Beef - Sep 9, 2010
ROB The People, politics and soccer Porteno's (yep cos thats what the locals call themselves and I'm a local now right) are incredibly passionate and patriotic about three things in order of impo...
Its a GIANT ROCK! - Feb 2, 2011
Guatape was in fact interesting. There is a huge rock protruding out of the ground. It looks a bit like Pao de Açucar, probably not as big though. Guatape is just over an hour away from Medellin, w...
a Billy Walsh film starring Vincent Chase... - Jan 27, 2011
Medellin is much like Bogota in that it is a city of much art and many hot chicks. It has very rich, affluent areas and proper dodgy areas too. There is lots of partying to be had here. In fact, th...