Roadtrippers's Traveler Profile
- Dave is a high school social studies teacher. Christina is a human resources professional.
- Favourite music
- A great variety
- Favourite movie
- Dave's: Star Wars (original trilogy), The Lord of the Rings, Indiana Jones series, Serenity/Firefly.
- Christina speaks English and Hungarian. Dave speaks English, some Spanish, and knows tiny bits of lots of languages (comes with the whole geography interest).
- Interests and hobbies
- Dave - reading, board games, history. Christina - gardening, collecting crosses
- One thing I want to do before I die
- One thing? There's a big damn list!
- Favourite book
- Dave's is The Lord of the Rings. Christina likes the Stephanie Plum series.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Both of us: Getting married by the Little River in Great Smokey Mountains National Park. Christina: giving birth to her son was pretty amazing. Looking out over Monument Valley at sunset. Dolphin Encounter at the Texas State Aquarium.
Recent Entries by Roadtrippers
The Journey North - Jul 17, 2010
[Dave] - Christina and I set out from our suburban home before the sun rose. The car had been packed the night before, so we just had to grab the food out of the fridge and ice up the cooler. My Ho...
Exploring the San Antonio Missions - Aug 22, 2010
Christina's SeaWorld Birthday - Aug 21, 2010