Roadtrip_usa's Traveler Profile
- Cliff - Virgin Australia // Glen - Royal Australian Air Force
- Favourite music
- Beatles, Floyd, Foo Fighters, Powderfinger, Triple J & much more
- Favourite movie
- The Great Escape, Dead Poets Society, 007, Jason Bourne & Senfeld Series.
- Glen - English // Cliff speaks a little Japanese
- Favourite quote
- CG - "Do more, Be more" // Glen - "You can't make a second first impression"
- Interests and hobbies
- Food/Wine, Motorcycles, Books, Surfing, Music & Photography, sunrise & sunset.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- CG - Learn to surf properly. // Glen - Ride the USA and Canada's best motorcycle roads....and then follow it up with seeing it all with my family
- Favourite book
- CG - Losing my Virginity - Richard Branson // GG - The Talisman - Stephen King
- My friends describe me as
- Cliff - Loyal, Witty, Stubborn // Glen - Funny, Adventurous, Determined
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Cliff - Getting married in a traditional Japanese Wedding and living in Japan. Doing the Overland Track back in 2004. Glen - The birth of each of my three daughters; the human body and the human life cycle amazes and astounds me every time.
Glen and I came to know each other in the late 80s when we both worked at the Sheraton Mirage hotel on the Gold Coast where we ended up sharing a couple of units and lived out of home for the first time for the both of us. Being 5yrs older then Glen I like to think that I had a bit of an influence on him growing up and discovering beers and late nights as well as his first motorcycle riding experiences. Since then he has tought me many valuable lessons in life and it is always great to catch up. Thanks to Glen we are doing this trip as we did the Overland Track, exciting to wonder what the next adventure will be.
What he said.....we have a great time together, get up to a little mischief but not too much and both have a penchant for drinking great reds......Cliffy is the epitomy of a true friend.
Recent Entries by Roadtrip_usa
A novel arrival at the 'Chip' - Aug 6, 2012
A novel arrival at the 'Chip' From Cliff Well after leaving the air conditioned comfort of the Tapas Bar we jumped onto the bikes for the short ride to our camp ground at Sturgis feeling great. Now...
Encore ride confirmed!! - Dec 11, 2012
From Cliff Stoked to say that with Glen & families upcoming Christmas visit we have managed to pencil in an overnight getaway on the bikes!! Plan is to head down the coast (Northern NSW) and...
The Trip through Cliff's eyes - Sep 4, 2012
Well where do I start, about three weeks ago we were still on the trip hanging out on the Gulf of Mexico and that freedom already seems like a lifetime ago. Firstly I want to say what a buzz it ...