Rlineurope's Traveler Profile
- Human Resources in the High Tech world
- Favourite music
- All with the exceptoin of heavy noisy metallic rock
- Favourite movie
- I like most movies, not scary or gory
- Favourite quote
- Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights. It is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living. --Miriam Beard
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, all active sports (tennis, hiking, swimming, cycling), hanging with friends
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Do what I am doing now with someone who loves life as much as I do
- Favourite book
- Non-Fiction and intrigue/action/adventure fiction
- My friends describe me as
- Adventuresome, easy going, friendly with a calm spirit
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- It was recently, July 2010 - hiking the Inca trail to Machu Picchu with 15 amazing women, reaching the summit of Dead Woman's Pass at 13,800. It was amazing, exciting, fulfilling and spiritual journey in Peru and the most amazing moment in my life!
Recent Entries by Rlineurope
Ryan and Laurie's Sabbatical 2007 summary - Jul 18, 2007
Hi everyone: Our flight from Miami, FL to Seattle was uneventful, and we arrived on time at 10:27am. We grabbed a bite to eat before we took our separate flights to Phoenix and Portland. It would b...
Kolocep Island exploration - Jun 28, 2007
Zdravo! (Hello in Croatian!) We are not learning a new language in Croatia as it is not needed. We have not encountered anyone who does not speak English, making it extra pleasant! Today we slept i...
We're headed back to the USA! - Jul 17, 2007
Hi everyone: We had a nice evening in London and pretty much hunkered down in our room so we would not have to take out any British Pounds for anything! So bloody expensive in this country! We had ...