Rjcannin's Traveler Profile
- Civil Engineer (me) & Pharmacist (Matt)
- Favourite music
- English and a bit of Spanish
- Favourite quote
- If your not living on the edge your taking up too much room
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, food, beer, wine, outdoors, cooking and having an all around good time!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit all of the continents!
- Favourite book
- Born to run
- My friends describe me as
- Awesome! (i think...)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Skydiving in nz and dancing on jimmy Fallon's show with my cousins! (Ray)
Our original plan was to travel South America for 6 months and work in Australia for a year before settling down in Canada (we are avoiding that thing called growing up!). With much luck I was offered to return to my current engineering job at home following 6 months of travel. We decided to just enjoy these next 6 months and return to our homeland (and we also added in a quick visit to Southeast Asia...might as well go big!).
Follow us for updates! First stop Cusco, Peru!
Recent Entries by Rjcannin
Days 173-177: Phuket to Siem Reap - Apr 12, 2014
After Phuket we made our way to Cambodia. With approximately one more week to go we wanted to fit in one more country, as well as visit Angkor Watt. Supposedly one of the largest and most impressiv...
Days 166-172: Singapore to Phuket - Apr 6, 2014
We returned to Phuket to meet up with two friends; Rachael's university friend, Garret, and his girlfriend. We were pretty excited leaving Singapore, not necessarily to go back to Phuket, but to ca...
Days 163-165: Railay Beach to Singapore City - Mar 30, 2014
The route to Singapore from Railay Beach included a ferry and bus to beach town Nai Yang, which is close to the Phuket airport. We arrived at this town with no hostel booked and assumed it would be...