Rickandwill's Traveler Profile
- both retired
- Favourite music
- The Netherlands
- Favourite movie
- Australian, English, Dutch and mumbling
- Favourite quote
- It's our time, we have earned it.
- Interests and hobbies
- golf, soccer,test cricket,bicycle riding & reading
- Favourite book
- billy hopkins
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being at the Emirates stadium watching Arsenal play.
Recent Entries by Rickandwill
Gold Coast - Bargara 426 km - Oct 17, 2016
Sorry for not keeping up with events over the last few days. No specific excuses just feeling a bit off colour. I know that despite all that one has to carry on , mustn't one . So, to keep you u...
From the quiet of Hebel to the noisy Gold Coast - Oct 14, 2016
Yes on the 12th it was time to say goodbye to Lightning Ridge and enjoy our next destination, even if it was for only 1 night. I don't think we will ever be back to The Ridge but Hebel could well ...
Hebel, Population 20 - Oct 11, 2016
Time to hit the big smoke today and soak up some modern culture and sophistication. Enough of this outback stuff, we need a large population fix. After looking at our tourist brochures we knew t...