Richard.wolters's Traveler Profile
- Haarlem,The Netherlands
- Favourite movie
- One flew over the Cuckoo'stnest /Worlds fastest Indian
- English, Dutch, Some German, some Turkish
- Favourite quote
- Far away is only far away if you never go there
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live !
- Favourite book
- Ted Simon's Jupiter's Travels
- My friends describe me as
- Better ask them
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- too many to list
Recent Entries by Richard.wolters
Dinner: boiled ants and fried tarantula ! - May 24, 2015
Singapore-Brisbane<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8000001907349px; line-height: 17.9200000762939px;"><br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family:...
Siem Reap- Angkor Wat - May 21, 2015
Siem Reap- Angkor Wat For the Cambodians Siem Reap is famous for two things. The name itself means Siamese Defeated. Previously Thailand was called Siam from which ""Siem is derived. In times Si...
Three Hours of Silence - May 18, 2015
Three Hours of Silence. When I was younger my father sometimes told me stories about the Second World War- You form a picture of these things in your head. Only if you lived at the same time can...