Richard.wolters's Traveler Profile
- Haarlem,The Netherlands
- Favourite movie
- One flew over the Cuckoo'stnest /Worlds fastest Indian
- English, Dutch, Some German, some Turkish
- Favourite quote
- Far away is only far away if you never go there
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live !
- Favourite book
- Ted Simon's Jupiter's Travels
- My friends describe me as
- Better ask them
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- too many to list
Recent Entries by Richard.wolters
Kick the bucket ! - Nov 24, 2016
Leaving the freeway which runs from Canberra towards Sydney for what it is, we took the back road instead. It's a bit further and takes a bit longer but is much more interesting although you need t...
Adelaide to Canberra - Nov 20, 2016
About 30 km westof Adelaide is the small town of Hahndorf which was established by German immigrants in 1839. These Germans came from Prussia which is now part of Poland.This pleasant town in...
The meaning of GOR - Nov 15, 2016
What is the meaning of GOR… During our night in Melbourne, it just rained almost continuously, so our plan to stay in Melbourne and catch up with some friends was rapidly changin...