Richard.wolters's Traveler Profile
- Haarlem,The Netherlands
- Favourite movie
- One flew over the Cuckoo'stnest /Worlds fastest Indian
- English, Dutch, Some German, some Turkish
- Favourite quote
- Far away is only far away if you never go there
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live !
- Favourite book
- Ted Simon's Jupiter's Travels
- My friends describe me as
- Better ask them
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- too many to list
Recent Entries by Richard.wolters
Canberra, Capital of Australia - Feb 20, 2015
Modern Australia is a young country; there are no old cities like you have in Europe. The word "old" refers to anything over one hundred years old. The first settlers came to Australia in the late ...
The Alpine Way - Feb 19, 2015
The Alpine Way Australia's "high country" comprises of a mountain range high enough to support ski resorts at over 1500 meters and is almost as good as the Alps in Europe. The area of the Austra...
Up the Yarra Valley - Feb 18, 2015
18-02-2015 The Yarra Valley and beyond. Just north-east of Melbourne are the Dandenong Ranges. A mountain range with a height of about 600 meters as most of the mountain ranges around various...