Richard.wolters's Traveler Profile
- Haarlem,The Netherlands
- Favourite movie
- One flew over the Cuckoo'stnest /Worlds fastest Indian
- English, Dutch, Some German, some Turkish
- Favourite quote
- Far away is only far away if you never go there
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live !
- Favourite book
- Ted Simon's Jupiter's Travels
- My friends describe me as
- Better ask them
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- too many to list
Recent Entries by Richard.wolters
Lanterns in the night - Oct 20, 2016
Having arrived back in Hanoi, we quickly made a new plan. It was a pity that we had to ditch the trip to Hue and the scooter trip across the magnificent Hi Van pass. In Hue, there are plent...
24 hours on a train going nowhere. - Oct 15, 2016
24 hours on a train and only moving 10 meters. It was time to move on in a southerly direction. Let’s go to Hue and get some one-way rental scooters to ride to Danang and Hoi vi...
Can anything beat Halong Bay ? - Oct 12, 2016
Where the dragon descends into the sea. Majestic, mysterious, inspiring and breathtaking - words alone cannot describe or do justice to the natural wonder that is Halong Bay. About 2000 k...